List of Features:
1. Buy/Sell prices - shows the latest buy or sell transactions displayed in sequential time format. Details include:
- Who is the sophisticated investor
- What is the transaction (bought or sold)
- Which is the public company
- When was the public filing released
- Why did you set price alert
- How much was the transacted price
2. Follow - users can follow any of the following to receive notifications of their transactions:
- Sophisticated investor (over 170,000)
- Public company (over 10,000)
- Friends (portfolio changes)
3. Chat - users can send friend requests and chat with each other:
- Messages are centred around a public company
- Ability to share bullish or bearish sentiments
4. Spikes - digital diary of users' trading journals
5. Notifications - real-time notifications of sophisticated investors, public companies, and friends' portfolios that users follow
6. Portfolio Management - users can share their portfolios with friends
- Use this verified information to make smarter decisions about your investments.
- Receive notifications on specified sophisticated investors or stocks.
- Focus on the facts, without the gossip and speculation that usually cloud investment decisions.
- Use the chat function to bounce your decisions off the vast network of other investors who are trading through Spiking.